Saturday 3 March 2012

Dedon NestRest


Good morning everyone! It's now the weekend, a time for relaxing, chilling out or maybe going to work...like me. But with that comfy, relaxing feel in mind I want to share the ULTIMATE cosy snuggle cocoon. Dedon are creators of luxury, I want that products, and Nestrest is no different. Designed by Daniel Pouzet and Fred Frety this giant nest is in my top 5 of things I could never afford but want so bad!



You can choose between a white or beach colour wicker, the fabric for the seat and cushions, and it looks pretty epic hanging from a tree. But can this crazy giant floating nest get any better? Yes...yes it can because they have just released a Mini Nestrest for your pets (below). A complete copy of the original only smaller, this tiny little snuggle spot is perfect for any posh pet! Check out their website for even more glamourous products. 
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment