Wednesday 21 March 2012

Donna Wilson


If your a bit of an interior addict, you have most probably heard of Donna Wilson. She is without a doubt the 'hot thing' at the moment, with her extensive range of cushions, throws, ceramics and place mats...the list is pretty long. Her illustration style is cute and quirky with a shed load of humour for good measure. I find all her products make me feel like a child, they appeal to me on a "Omg that is so cute!" kind of level. I love it when designers don't take themselves too seriously, when it's all about having some fun, and Donna most definitely is one of those designers! Here are some of my favourite bits from her, I especially love the little rain cloud cushion, and her ceramic work. Although I'm not sure I could eat off the 'beardy man plate? Check out more here
Sophie xo 









No comments:

Post a Comment