Saturday 17 March 2012

Wild & Wolf, Trim Phone

Yesterday, me and my Mum watched some seriously 80's music programme called The Tube. It's basically Top of the Pops...but a lot lot cooler and with a lot bigger hair! But me being me, I wasn't excited when a very young U2 showed up or an even younger Jools Holland presented the whole thing,...but because I really liked their phone. Yep - Their phone, I have seen them before but it reminded me of this amazing design that I just love! It is a massive design classic first appearing in 1970, and was the first phone to ring using an electronic warbler rather than the then standard traditional bell. 



The Trim Phone is now produced by Wild & Wolf, the biggest players in the product design biz at the minute. I love their selection, the phone comes in purple, green, white, red, turquoise and orange! Although they all look pretty similar I am particularly partial to the Orange...which is strange because I don't like orange - that much. These phones would look fine in any home, and with their range of colours can blend in with any scenery. Wild & Wolf do a huggge range of products, and no doubt they will now become one of my first port of calls for cool stuff, so check them out
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment