Wednesday 12 September 2012

Avril Loreti - Paint Chip


'Everyone has a little designer in them!' Well spoken Avril!
Avril Loreti's range of Paint chip table wear is the perfect way to dress up any table. Using different paint ranges she has created these modern and fun placemats, table runners and napkins. She has named each colour herself, including Something blue, Park Promenade, Heart beat and Orange you glad (my favourite). This in genuinely one of those products that I squeal at a little every time I see it – I just love them so much! I particularly like the table runners, they are so effective but I can't choose my favourite colour. I think I would have to get one of each and rotate? Have a look on her Etsy shop – She also does some rather lovely lampshades I am eyeing up too!
Sophie xo








No comments:

Post a Comment