Friday 27 July 2012

Trigo Coffee Table


One of favourite colours at the moment is mustard yellow. Everywhere I look it's there! I know that this colours became super popular about a year ago, and at the time I must admit I just wasn’t convinced. But it has finally won me over (all be it 10 months after it's fashionable) granted i'm a little behind the trend wagon, but never mind! I have fallen in love with a particular piece that features this beautiful yellow. The Trigocoffee table is right up my street, bright splash of colour, but cool and modern. I love that it is such a statement coffee table but could easily blend in with any surrounding. The legs are designed with a geometric mind set and made of a strong metal piping in that stunning yellow. The top has a mirror effect to it but comes in a beautiful smoky grey. Plus it comes in a cute little side table too. You can get it from Made right here.
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment