Tuesday 28 August 2012

Cowshed




Hello hello! I am back! Sorry I have been neglecting you the past week – I missed you! I went to reading this weekend and it was awesommmeeee but could not escape that grubby – muddy feeling. So yesterday I had the longest shower of my life ever and it was beautiful. I then proceeded to have a very long bath in which I used my saviour. Cowshed has been a favourite of mine for a long time, their saucy approach to body lotions and scrubs are the perfect solution to a long weekend. My personal favourite at the moment is their spearmint exfoliating sea salt scrub, the minty smell is the perfect wake up call and all the sea salt gets off that dead skin and mud. I love cowshed, mainly because their original spa is in an old cowshed. It's my life goal to go to one of their spas that are based all over the place, whether your from London, Berlin or New York you can wollow in their sumptuous smells for hours. Failing that, you can create your own little heaven at home, just like I have done on so many occasions.
Sophie xo









No comments:

Post a Comment