Monday 4 June 2012

My London baking tins



So this weekend in London has been the Jubilee, for everyone this means an extra two days off, lots of parties and watching the royals do their thing. For Londoners it means loads of people bombarding the tubes dressed in Union Jacks. I have to admit I haven’t celebrated the Jubilee in the slightest, why? Probably because I’m just grumpy but I wanted to choose something a little bit British to share with you…to get into the spirit. So after a little bit of chin scratching I have settled for something particularly London based. I saw these adorable tins in John Lewis and pretty much just fell in love, they are simple and maybe a little lame but I just really want them in my Kitchen. Personally I like the Baking Street round tin, perfect for those cheeky biscuits I want to stay hidden! You can get them here!
Sophie xo  


1 comment: