Saturday 17 November 2012

Haus Key Tresor - Ivanka Design Studio



I am forever loosing my keys, I'm meant to behave and put them in the cute little designated dish on my desk. But almost every morning comes the frantic pat-down trying to find them (usually hidden in the depths of my handbag) So when I saw this nifty solution from Ivanka Design studio it had me written all over! Looking very much like the playdo toys I had as a kid, this little key holder is ideal for the more unorganised crowd. There are three wooden shaped key rings too choose from, each fits snuggly into it's own little slot at the end of the day. The Ivanka design studio is well known for it's extensive work with concrete, and the Haus key tresor is no different. I found this one on Vespoe who sell a large selection of the Ivanka range.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment