Sunday 6 May 2012

Terracotta Planters


I don’t know about you guys but I love me some hot weather! Although I’m a bit of a winter baby, I still love it how everyone is so much happier when the sun is out and the beer gardens are open. However, there is a massive floor to this, considering I live in England these sunny days seem few lately, so I wanted to find a little something that makes the world feel like summer, minus the sun. One thing I think just screams summer is terracotta, I’m not sure why, maybe because it reminds me of Spain or Mexico. This fire-heated material has a rustic, earthy feel to it and makes a brilliant addition to a summery style garden. I found these planters at CB2 a brilliant place for all things design. They vary from around £10-25 depending on the size. I just love the chilled out vibe these babies give out I can see myself chilling next to one with a beer already!!
Sophie xo




1 comment:

  1. awesome, they look like beautiful. It's a great ideas for pots !!!
    take a look for some unique glazed pottery & terracotta pots handmade from vietnamese
    visit us: Lam Thanh Co., Ltd to view more supprise
    Main Service: vietnam pottery manufacturers

    ReplyDelete