Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bartsch wallpaper



For so long now I have been trying to find some wallpaper that I absolutely love. When I first started writing the blog I was really into wallpaper, and think I kind of exhausted myself with wallpaper lust. So after a little break I’m back with a smasher. I am absolutely dying over these beautiful designs from Bartsch, a French design studio who create stunning wallpapers using some pretty nifty techniques – if I do say so myself. I love the use of the gold leaf effect, creating a reflective surface. I cant decide which is my favourite but I just love the little clouds and the rain, this would look adorable in a Childs room or in a toilet…I’m not sure why the toilet but I can see it now! Now usually I’m not a massive fan of black walls, but I also love the gold and black paper, it creates such a dark and moody wall but with those little golden circles I cant help but grin! Check out their range here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment