Tuesday 29 May 2012

Innermost lighting


At work I have just been moved into the lighting department, so you know what this means, finally my obsession with lighting can be fulfilled. I can now be surrounded by beautiful light design all day! And already I have spotted one that I am completely in love with, but if I’m honest I’m not sure why. This funny little pendant light reminds of a squid or jellyfish.  It’s called Kaboom and its from innermost, I just love this quirky little guy, it’s fun and playful and would brilliant pretty much anywhere. On the flip side to this I have also found these beautiful geometric shades also from innermost. They are called Portland and are made of concrete. I love the bright inside pop of colour mixed with the dull grey of the concrete. Definitely a winner for me! Find out more details here.
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment