Wednesday 23 May 2012

Breakfast Express




It’s a well known fact that for most people, morning is the worst time of day. All that waking up and feeling like a slug, refusing to get out of your cocoon bed can be tough. If something can make me smile in the first hour of my waking up, I can be assured that the rest of my day is going to be pretty good too. So when I saw this amazing little breakfast train, it’s exactly what I had in mind. Named Breakfast Express from Reiko Kaneko, this little train features 3 carriages, an egg cup, toast rack and a little salt and pepper cellar. Each carriage is magnetic so you can join them or split them up. It’s made out of china, with little birch wood wheels, I just love it, and it’s so insanely adorable it would make a perfect gift. You can get is from SCP for £60, not bad for a smile every morning!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment