Tuesday 29 May 2012

Couverture & The Garbstone



Those who read this blog a lot will know that when it comes down to it, I’m pretty easily pleased. 99% of the time, if it has a cute animal on it I will probably love it. And this adorable little plate andbowl set from Couverture & The Garbstone is no different. I originally went hunting on their site because I saw a cute teapot (below) but fell in love with this little set, so decided to make it the feature. There is only one downside, it’s made of plastic, for me if it was china it would be so perfect but never mind! But also I love this bulky porcelain bright yellow teapot, it’s just so…90’s!  It comes with a tea strainer, and I just love that bright popping yellow! Big big fan of Couverture & TheGarbstone, they also have a lot of stunning clothes, so check that out too!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment