Thursday 31 May 2012

Jim Datz prints



I’m very excited at the moment, in a few months time I will be moving, and we all know what that means. New stuff!! I’m already planning out my new lamps, throws and wine glasses, and have just found a beautiful addition to my walls! I love these prints from Jim Datz a Brooklyn based designer and illustrator. Each print is based on a different place, Brooklyn, Manhattan and London (I have to admit although I am a New York nut at the moment since I started planning a little break there with my boyfriend in January, I’m kind of bummed that two of the prints are New York based! But these are just the prints I have found, I know he does more though, I’m just being fussy.) Whatever the place these quirky little illustrations will look perfect as a trio, in any room. They bring so much character and life with them, I just love them. Now just to haggle that £195 price tag down to my budget! These prints are from Pedlars or you can check out Jim’s website!
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment