Thursday 24 May 2012

Further Products




Ever since I started my job in a Spa section several months ago, I have realized I have become a bit of a soap snob! I am allergic to a fair few things in soaps, so am naturally pretty picky but lately I have become a snob as well and will only use the best. Now I have admit I have never used these products, but I love the look and feel of them and can’t wait to get my hands on some! Further are a family run business that aspire to create beautiful cleansing products that not only get you squeaky clean but also uplift your soul a little. Completely made out of wasted grease from restaurants, it is one big circle as founder Marshall infuses the grease with beautiful smelling oils and pops them right back into the restaurants he took the grease from. It’s an eco-friendly, beautiful smelling and looking product, their branding is nice and simple, just like the soap. No matter what your style is these little numbers will fit perfectly for every home! Visit the website for more details.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment