Friday 4 May 2012

Luxo Cot bed




One of my best buddies is very pregnant at the moment (Baby shoppinnngg!!) Like most women I love a baby, the mini shoes, the mini clothes just so much mini-ness! So I couldn’t resist having a little shop…only a little one. I already have a short list for when the little lady arrives but I couldn’t resist sharing this epic crib. This bad boy is from Bloom and is called Luxo, it is at the height of baby comfort and safety. It has been especially designed to help airflow, which apparently is very important for baby’s health. But what makes this cot so unique is it’s ability to adapt, the walls come away and can be moved, so it turns from cot to bed! It follows your baby from newborn to up to 6 years old! Pretty cool. You can get this crib for £650 at Lula Sapphire, for a bed that will last you 6 years it’s pretty good! You can also get a Deluxe pack that includes a mattress and fitted sheets from Lula Sapphire as well, plus it comes in 3 colour ways, my favorite has to b the all over white! Maybe when I get a pug I could buy it one? A little over the top?
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment