Wednesday 16 May 2012

Muji Checklist Stamp



I like to think I am a pretty organized person, I like to make lists simply because it feels so good when you tick things off! I have been known to have 4 or 5 different lists on the go at one time, usually around my university deadlines. So when my boyfriend found this stamp from Muji, I knew it was made for me. This little acrylic stamp keeps all your crazy list scribbles nice and neat, I honestly think my life would be complete if i owned one of these bad boys. For my friends in America, lucky you as this is only sold in the US Muji stores – Gutted. But I can still ogle at it, and maybe pay a fortune in shipping if I really wanted too. I can honestly say this is one product that would really make my life just so much better! Look here for more details.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment