Wednesday 23 May 2012

Hanne Rysgaard Ceramic milk jugs



I have realized that whenever the weather is nice outside, my whole interior needs to change with it. I try to keep my surrounds nice and bright and cheery during the winter months, now that summer is here I feel like I want something cute, warm and homey. I am not usually a fan of things that are overly kitsch, it just kind of all looks the same and annoys me a little. However, I really love these little porcelain milk jugs, I have seen a lot of them around recently but these ones from Hanne Rysgaard Ceramics have particularly caught my eye. They are cute and fun, and would look adorable with some flowers in them, I’m thinking queens lace would be perfect…and about as far as I am willing to go in celebrating the Queens jubilee! I particularly love the little polka dot one and the cows! So adorable. You can buy them at Not on the highstreet, or visit Hanne’s website!
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment