Thursday 24 May 2012

Three Bad Seeds



Ever since I was a kid I have had an uncontrollable obsession with soft toys. I’m not sure why, I have just always collected them/given them all names and a life history. As I have got a little older, the obsession hasn’t stopped. If anything it has probably got worse because now I buy them myself….they are usually cat related. I found these adorable little toys when browsing tumblr earlier today, they are from Three Bad Seeds, a family business who hand make these little critters. Something I struggled with when I was a kid was picking a favourite toy, I didn’t want the others getting jealous, so picking some favourites to share now is proving pretty difficult. But ok if I had to choose one it would be the little cloud and rain drop… they have smiley faces people!! I really think I have to buy these for my wall, they are so adorable. I really urge you to check out their website and Etsy…because otherwise I feel bad on the other toys!
Sophie xo







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie!
    Thanks so much for the write up - I also had a bed full of stuffed animals growing up. And my mom still has many boxed up in her attic! As an adult, I can get away with having them scattered through my house by calling them "pillows" ;)

    ReplyDelete