Thursday 24 May 2012

Thomas Paul




Around this time of year people get itchy feet when it comes to home decorating. I was saying yesterday about how around this time I always feel like a bit of change is needed, I need new things to brighten up the place a little ready for summer.  One thing I think everyone has a bit of a ‘thing’ for is cushions, I don’t know why but everyone just loves cushions! And when I saw these little bad boys from Thomas Paul, I knew they where my summer numbers. Each cushion feels so exciting and fresh, the playful use of a more classical style of illustration really works, and they don’t just stop at pillows. These designs come in shower curtains, tea-towels, throws, scarves – the lot! My particular favorite has to be the octopus shower curtain, it’s actually amazing! Although I am rather partial to the whale pillow covers as well! For more details visit the website.
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment