Thursday 17 May 2012

Leyla Pledayesh Coat rack



I have to admit that of all the colours, I’m not a massive fan of pink. I’m not sure why, I have nothing against it, it’s just a bit too ‘girly’ for me. I find it a little garish and whenever I buy something in pink I kind of feel like I’m 8 again (which is annoying as I have just bought a florescent pink top…which I’m too scared to wear.) But when I saw this amazing coat rack from Lana Berlin, I was completely swayed onto team pink. This slim line, eye catching coat rack is from designer Leyla Pledayesh, who owns fashion label Lana Berlin. Used to working with materials and bright prints, she brings this inspiration into this stunning coat rack to create something that is like a piece of art The playful splash of colour really works with any space and is a functional and beautiful solution to coat clutter. Yep, I am officially a pink convert, see more details here at Schönbuch.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment