Tuesday 15 May 2012

Fantastico Domestico



When I’m looking for tings to share I look for humour, good clean design and if they are animal related it’s usually a bonus. So when I saw these adorable wire sculptures from Seletti called Fantastico Domestico I just had to get writing. They are actually fruit bowls but could be used for some fancy glass balls or just on their own. Personally I love them when they are used as a fruit bowl, purpose, function and humour all come to mind. They come in four different animas, a rabbit, chicken, pig and what I think is a fish/whale. However they each have a quirky little neon addition, the rabbit has antlers (I’m not entirely sure why) the pig a vivid green tail etc. I love these little guys, they are full of character and would look amazing just on a kitchen table or as a centre piece. Here is where you can find the originals, and the rabbit and fish/whale are sold at Heal’s. Personally my favourite is the fish/whale, he is full of mystery and I love that olive green fin he has, so dashing.
Sophie xo







No comments:

Post a Comment