Friday 18 May 2012

Basil and Cream from Mr Smith Studio



It’s Friday everyone, Yay! The weekend is almost upon us, for me Friday is kind of my weekend as I work Saturday and Sunday so I always get excited when Friday comes around. Today I want to share with you a favorite of mine from Mr Smith Studio, a furniture design studio that have created a beautiful range for Calligaris. In particular I am looking at the Basil Chair, this chair is inspired by a basil leaf with its slightly molded back and stalk like legs (Above.) I love its simplicity and really feel like it reflects nature in the beautiful mustard green colour. But it doesn’t stop there, to go with the Basil Chair is the Cream chair. This chair is inspired by a Creamsicle (I actually had to google that as I’m not sure what it is…it’s oneof these) The bright orange pop and pale beechwood combination make a real statement, but they also come in a white and pale wood combo, which also looks amazing. Both of these designs are real classics and I just love them! Check out the details here, you can buy both Basil and Cream at Heal's.
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment