Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tunnock teacake tote



In my household my dad is usually not bothered about food, he just isn’t a very foodie person. Where the rest of us fight over the last sausage, he is chilled out and isn’t fussy. Apart from when it comes to Tunnock Teacakes. If you aren’t familiar with this little treat it is essentially a biscuit with a dollop of gooey marshmallow all dipped in chocolate. It’s insanely British and tastes realllly good, so when I saw this amazing tote bag from Gillian Kyle I fell instantly in love. These bags just have so much nostalgia for me, and not only do they come in a tote but in tea towels, baby bibs and aprons! I am most definitely going to get me one of these bad boys, they are just too amazing. Find out more details here, and you can buy them at my favourite shop, Not on the high street.
Sophie xo



Ps: How smug/adorable does that baby look?!


No comments:

Post a Comment