Sunday 13 January 2013

The Hemmesphere Lighting range



I've always found that the most simple mundane objects are the best for inspiration. Take these amazing lamps from Massow Designs, they are part of The Hemmesphere Lighting range. The teardrop (above) draws inspiration from the simple form of the lightbulb to create a stunning silhouette using wood. It combines the functionality and the industrial style of a bare bulb. I love the versatility of it and that amazing shadow it casts onto the wall. It also comes in different shapes and sizes, but the teardrop is by far my favourite!
Sophie xo
Ps: I'm currently on my way to Barcelona for a week of gawking at Architecture and galleries, eating lots of amazing tapas...plus probably drinking far too much wine! So I will see you all next weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment