Monday 14 May 2012

Flying Pugs at Dwell


Today I am in an insanely good mood, it is the first day I have has completely to myself for about 2 months. So I am sitting in my bed watching T.V, with a tea and a cat all curled up on my lap, I am loving life right now. My sister mentioned to me, a little wall feature that I had never seen, and I just had to hunt it down and have a little look. It’s official I am completely in love, flying pugs. I mean really…what more could anyone ever in the entire world want in their lives?! Pugs, on a wall…with wings just absolutely beautiful, they are from Dwell and are £69 for all three of these little men. I would probably name them, Gunther, Herbert and Sherbert…yep. I love this witty take on the flying ducks/pigs and their plain matt black finish ensures that they fit into any home. See all the details here.
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment