Monday 21 May 2012

Roost Living



It's been a pretty slow Monday for me, I have felt like a bit of a slug for most of the weekend and that probably wasn't helped by all the chocolate and pizza I have just eaten. I was doing the daily browse and saw some amazing vases from Roost living, a home accessories company that are full of adorable little bits and pieces. It has definitely been a situation where I have sat trying to decide which pieces to show, as I am probably in love with pretty much all of their products. So to start are the original vases that drew me to their website, I love the textured pattern adorning the sides, they remind me of a pine cone! So autumnal (Yes, I'm aware it's meant to be summer but i'm planning ahead). Second is this adorable little artichoke range with Hankie, Tea Towel and Apron all with this cute little funny green vegetable. I am particularly taken with the apron, it would be probably just chill out in my kitchen as it's very very white! And lastly I couldn't resist including this little bandit cat doorstop…so adorable! I swear with the stealth my cats steal the sandwiches from my plate, they might as well be bandits! So check out their entire range here! They are now a firm favourite and beware friends of mine…next birthday they will be my first port of call!
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment