Tuesday 15 May 2012

Nest from Joseph Joseph


Today my kitchen nerd is coming out of me big time. I was at work the other day, and instead of being in my usual department, surrounded by the calming smells of soap and candles I was in the kitchen section, where I fell in love. This my friends is called Nest …it is without a doubt probably the single most multi functioning piece of colourful kitchen equipment you need. It has it all, 5 measuring cups, a mixing bowl with measurements, a mesh sieve, a colander and a huge mixing bowl. It’s cute, it’s fun and comes in different colour ways, for example the largest bowl is green, but I have also seen them with the largest in blue. This is a bright and fun addition to any kitchen, but I just know that if anyone didn’t put them back into the right order, I would flip! It is from Joseph Joseph, who are probably the single coolest company for anything kitchen at the moment have a little looksie here.
Sophie xo





No comments:

Post a Comment