Thursday 17 May 2012

Wunderwurks



Yesterday I opened up the official Fig TeaTwitter - exciting stuff! And was pretty smug to see this morning I had 9 followers, I was having a little browse through said followers and found one that intrigued me. After a little stalking I discovered Wunderwurks a New York design studio who work with melted adhesives to create beautiful, hypnotic designs in all forms. From chandeliers to bowls I just love these free flowing pieces. The Nebula Dome lamp shade (below) in particular reminds me of space, the swirling patterns and dome shape create a space-age feel. My absolute favorite piece though is the Nebula Set of bowls, a collection of various sizes and colour food servers that would look beautiful just sitting on the side and become a piece of art in their own right. My housemates are forever loosing their keys so one of these would be absolutely perfect to keep them in, but at the same time I love them all stacked up in a pile, oh decisions! Have a look at all of their amazing products here, they are completely unique as they are handmade, so no two are ever the same.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment