Wednesday 2 May 2012

Posh Dog Cushions




Time for another of my obsessions to feature. It has been a little while now (2-3 weeks!) since I featured cute animal cushions, and I am making a come back with a dog themed one. These brilliant posh dog cushions are part of the new collection at Dwell. They just make me giggle like a school girl with glee, they are pretty big at 50 cm square, and come in both pug and westie….only my two favorite dogs ever. Coincidence? These would just look amazing as a set on a sofa, they are so full of character I just want them sooo bad!! Also I couldn’t help but spot this amazing clock on also from Dwell. It’s a map of the world and features the times in 24 different locations. If you travel a lot, or are just curious this is a brilliant addition to a kitchen or study. Dwell have so many products that you just think “Ahhhh that’s so cool!” It’s hard to just pick two so have a look here.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment