Sunday 27 May 2012

Momantai Design, masterpiece pattern



Naturally as someone who is completely home obsessed, when I see something new and interesting I get all excited. I actually found this quirky solution to you standard piece of wall art a while ago, but have just re-discovered it in my bookmarks. This crazy technique works by using a pattern of perfectly hammered nails, and knotting thread around it, to create a dot – to – dot like wall sculpture. From Momantai design, this brilliant pattern has become incredibly popular, and because you can choose the colour of the thread and nails you can match it to your home. Personally I really like it in the simple white thread, I would probably go with the classic Van Gough sun flowers, but I am pretty partial to the rabbit as well. Check out more details here, and you can buy the masterpiece pattern sheet for only € 9 90 here! Bargin.
Sophie xo


Ps: Above is what the masterpiece pattern set includes, an A0 of all 4 patterns in different threads, so you have plenty of time to make a decision! 


No comments:

Post a Comment