Wednesday 29 February 2012

Abigail Edwards


Oooooooo how (sadly) excited am I! I completely love it when I find a new designer and get all excited and start eagerly scrolling through their work. Today that designer is Abigail Edwards, she has a background in Fine art which makes her designs so intricate and delicate, I want to explode! She keeps to a simple grey or blues palette which gives all of her work a kind of misty dream like feel. 


My favourite piece of hers is seascape winter wallpaper, it's fresh, subtle and really sets the mood. This paper would look extra special in a bathroom, be it big or small. I can just imagine chilling in the bath feeling like I'm looking out at the waves (It's that convincing!) So have a little cheeky browse through her work here, I'm sure you will love it all. 
Sophie xo



1 comment: