Tuesday 14 February 2012

Louise Body




Every now and then comes a product that I just fall so totally in love with that I want to buy it right away. The only thing stopping me from buying these amazing and beautiful paper tiles from Louise Body is that I actually have nowhere to put them!! I have a rented flat so I can't really start wallpapering the kitchen! But I think they would look amazing as a backdrop for some cupboards or storage containers. If like me you arn't allowed to paint or use wallpaper (so rubbish!!) you can dress the insides and backs of drawers, wardrobes, boxes or shelves with these beautiful tiles just to add something a bit different. Alternatively you can actually blue tack wallpaper up to get the effect, however this isn't a long term solution, as wallpaper is heavy you will probably spend most of your time sticking it back up!
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment