Saturday 18 February 2012

London transport museum

As someone who has lived and grown up near London, the tubes have always been a little part of my childhood. I can remember as a kid oggling at the cute little mice running between the tracks and running about over excitedly. So for me the revelation that transport museum have their own range of home ware...well need I say more? 



They have just released these train rack shelves, originals from the 1960's fresh off the old Metropolitan line trains, for me it's all about having a little slice of history in your house, and at a (pretty reasonable) £250 for a large I would say it's most definitely worth it. But the fun doesn't stop there, if your feeling like you want something a bit more obviously tube related (and have an unnatural obsession with soft furnishings, like me) they also do a large range of cushions and throws. I am particularly in love with this district line moquette throw made of 100% Merino Lambswool, mmmmm. So if you want to recapture a little bit of childhood, this is the way to go!
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment