Wednesday 22 February 2012

NoBrow


I really am a firm believer that anything you want in your house, be it pink and fluffy or one of those little barbie toilet roll holders you should have it! If it says something about you and the people inside your home why should it matter...unless it IS one of those roll holders, and then it's just creepy. I think nothing says more about you than the art in your home, you could be a someone who adornes the walls with big flowers photos, or maybe some personal prints from independent studios. If you love the latter, then this place is so for you.




Welcome to NoBrow press, possibly producing some of the most beautiful, witty and stunning prints for me at the moment. My lovely boyfriend introduced them to me a few weeks ago when we popped over to Old Street to have a browse, £30 he came away with many goodies.I am now the proud owner (Thanks again to the Boif) of this amazing Katja Sputzer, Queen print, it is sitting very proudly on my walls as we speak! This teenie tiny lil wonderland is most definitely worth a scout out if your in the area, and I guarantee you will come away happy. they also have an excellent online shop so check that out too!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment