Friday 17 February 2012

Voila!

I have to say the least, a lot of issues with taxidermy.
1. It's grose.
2. It's really creepy.
3. I once saw an episode of criminal minds with a taxidermist...i'm still haunted.
4. I really don't want a dead squirrel anywhere near me.
However, for the sake of people who do like it, O am putting this aside, I am being open minded...trying to be anyway. Meet weird bat skeleton.




Ok I may have mildly over reacted this isn't REAL taxidermy, these little guys are from Voila! an art showroom full of weird and wonderful products for the buying. They literally have such a large range of products it's hard to figure out what you want, but these stuck out for me, as I say I wouldn't want them in my home but they are pretty cool, especially the bat. But don't you worry the wonderful doesn't stop there they also sell chairs, frames, lighting, pretty much anything. So if your looking for something to decorate your house that people stop and stare at and pull a 'What the hell?!' face Voila! is your place! 



No comments:

Post a Comment