Sunday 19 February 2012

Elemental Antiques


My little flat in London is just round the corner from Brick Lane and Spitalfields, I love nothing more than wandering around browsing through all the little shops. Above all I love all the vintage furniture shops, this place takes vintage to a whole new level. They sell everything from lights to mirrors, to old medicine cabinets, if your looking for something a bit different with plenty of character, then Elemental antiques should definitely be your first call. 


Like I say, Elemental sell such a variety of products that it's pretty hard to choose a favourite piece. but for me, their range of lighting just tops it all, lamps, shades and floor lamps they go for it all. They also do some pretty stunning tables and chairs, this bad boy is an old school table, it's so simple and yet I love that is has some serious history behind it,in fact I love nothing more! So if you want something a bit different with a story Elemental is your place.
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment