Monday 13 February 2012

Fairy lights


For years fairy lights have been, let's be honest, associated with little girls bedrooms and something only to decorate the home at christmas. But honestly I think that a bit of subtle fairy light action can make the home or office just feel cosy, it's a cheap, requires little creative placement and can look classy. Take Nigella's kitchen for example...she completely overloads her kitchen with white fairy lights and it just looks brilliant, it's a bit different and add's something a bit extra to her already amazing kitchen! I have some brilliant chili lights wrapped around the headboard on my bed, and I love nothing more than popping them on with some candles to read my book...however because they are red it does look a bit like a brothel...
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment