Tuesday 21 February 2012

Kirath Ghundoo


Although I very clearly stated the other day that I wasn't a modernist freak, I still study Graphic Design so a certain amount of modernist freakism has been instilled in me. When it comes to pattern, I like bold colours clean and clear, i'm sorry but the Cath Kidson vintage flower pattern has had it's time in the sun. It's onto modern fresh looks with lots of popping spring colours to cheer us up on (what should be sunny)  dreary days. 



Enter Kirath Ghundoo, one of my favourite wallpaper designers at the moment, her patterns are simple and elegant yet are crazy, bold and colourful, just my cup of tea. And the beauty of it is that each strip of wallpaper has 7 different pattern combinations, so no two joins in the paper are the same, you can mix and match and play around to your hearts content (or until you get bored of wallpaper paste.) So if your looking for something with endless style and possibilities but with a Graphical twist then Kirath's work is just right.
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment