Monday 27 February 2012

Velvet Moustache

For those of you who know me pretty well, I have an massive obsession with pugs. Seriously it's starting to get a little bit over the top. But I can only think of two ways to solve the issue. 
1. Get an epic pug to fill my pug loving days.
2. Buy loads and loads of pug related stuff!!
And at the moment...it's all about the latter. I am literally sitting here squeeling at all the cute pug shape stuff i'm finding (my boyfriend sitting next to me half amazed I can find these random things half I think a little scared of my love of pug) when I have stumbled across possibly the single most awesome cushion making company EVER!


Say 'oh hai!' to Velvet Moustache, now they are a french company but unfortunatly I spent too much time in my French lessons staring at the ceiling, so can't actually understand what it says, but I do know I don't need to know french to know an amazing pug cushion when I see it!! They also have pandas, cats, owls, deers and even sharks! Just cute animal cushion galore! So check out their website (and if you know some french...please enlighten me!) 
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment