Thursday 23 February 2012

Primitive Press


As well as harbouring a bit of a 'thing' for interiors I also have a thing for print...and pugs. But for once the pugs are irrelevant (I never thought I would say that). For now it's about the print, Screen Print, Letter press, Lino print, Rinograph print you name it I probably want work produced by it. So for today I am going to blend all these loves (minus pugs) into one neat little bundle of joy. 



Primitive Press is a studio based in London who started up a few years ago. Already they have an amazing body of work and when again my oh so lovely boyfriend (cheers babez) showed me I sat in my duvet eagerly scrolling through their work, eyes goggling and making little 'Ooooo' sounds, it was a good 5 minutes for Sophie. Their work is beautifully printed, with a lot of care and passion, and their geometric Aztec-stylee Navajo patterns look fresh and modern. In particular I love their wallpaper collection, it would look so amazing...anywhere basically. They have an online shop, and each roll of wallpaper costs £200, for hand screen printed wallpaper this gorgeous, what's not to love. 
Sophie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment