Sunday 26 February 2012

Jayson Home

It has to be said, we all have those days when we simply cannot think of anything. Can't decide what to eat, can't decide what to wear, for me today is just one of those days. I'm in such a indecisive mood that deciding what to write a post is proving most difficult. As my mind would seem blank I decided to have a little scroll on my bookmarks in hope of finding a little gem I had forgotten about, and guess what...I have!!

I found Jayson Home months ago through browsing various blogs and other websites, they have an amazing selection of 'flea' market furniture (so for me charity shop goodies!) Some of the stuff is a little hit and miss, or maybe it's just not to my taste? But none the less some of their pieces have really caught my eye! They have a section called 'curiosities' ... that's just begging for me to have a browse, and I found this delightful train station model dating from the 1800's. They also sell there own furniture, like this pretty crazy cow meets horn meets ottoman thing...I'm a fan!! Check out their website for some more brilliant unique finds!
Sophie xo

                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment