Friday 17 February 2012

Wire Chandelier



This morning as I was rolling around my bed trying to wake up I decided to check the weather ( a standard morning ritual) I was delighted to see a big sun and finally something looking like a normal temperature for February. However, note to self, iPhones lie, as I lifted the blind I was confronted by another dreary dull sky. I definitely needed some cheering up, so I began my other morning ritual, some tea and hunting for something pretty to start off the day!

This bizarre baroque chandelier is made completely out of white painted wire. Just...wow, I want every single item in that bathroom, but this has got to be top of the list. If you want something eye catching, i'm thinking this is the way to go. I love the way it seems almost transparent, like you really have to search for it, it works beautifully in the top image with the black walls. It's comes in a medium and a large but this is definitely a case when super size is much better, but at a pricy £2,555 for the large, maybe I can just add it onto my christmas list.  
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment