Saturday 25 February 2012

A unique Blanket?


I recently purchased some white bedding with a little pink embroidered aztec ikat pattern running along the top, I am completely crazy about it and yet a little bit of me it still like....damn that's a lot of white space at the bottom. One thing about me, I am a self confessed white space freak, Oh how I wish I could embrace it and think 'Yeah it looks good' but I just can't! Ever inch of wall must be covered, every corner filled and apparently, every bed blanketed. 


So I have begun my hunt ot Etsy, I want something a little bit different and unique. Now bearing in mind that the top of my bedding is pink, I should really go for that, but sometimes I just can't resist a bit of clash. This little wool blanket (top) in a beautiful chevron pattern is modern and fresh, it's an 'all year round' kind of blanket and I love how simple and effectively gorgeous it is. However....Giganto blanket...it just sounds so insanely epic I'm not sure I can resist...well maybe at $449 it's a weenie bit out of my price range so I can resist, But still it's so awesome!! And look how giant it is (plus it has a cute kitty in the pictures) Hmm I think the search for a unique blanket continues...I will keep you updated. 
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment