Thursday 16 February 2012

Sarah Milton

I have just Started my FMP at Uni, and i'm basing the whole thing around fabric and wallpaper design...so apologies but most of my posts will probably be about that. I have completely got myself into it, i'm trying to literally breathe fabric design for the next 12 weeks, and by the end of it hopefully I have some half decent designs to live up to some of my favourites!! 


So to start off the stream of designers I bring you Sarah Milton, without a doubt one of my favourite designers at the moment. She uses typography and numbers in her work to create geometric patterns. I don't usually like wallpapers that are really busy, colourful and use black all at once (I find black kind of depressing on walls) But Sarah does ALL of this at once, and she has completely converted me to love it. These busy (and sometimes gold) walls look absolutely amazing, a piece of art right there in your own home. And to top it all off she hand screen prints the lot...seriously what more could a girl want! Check out her prints as well, if you don't have the walls to cover then a print is always the next best thing!!
Sophie xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment