Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pantone Orange


Continuing on from my over excited-ness of the approach of spring/summer, basically the whole warm weather shebang comes this seasons colour! Pantone Orange (021 c to be precise!) has set a flame a little obsession in me! It has long been anticipated that this bright overpowering orange would make a come back, and this summer it's time. Get ready to be completely sick of it by Autumn, orrrrr be super cool, get in quick and buy EVERYTHING you see in orange...that's my plan anyway. I selected a few of my favorite orange bits from the high street and on Etsy (I really need to stop spending my spare time skulking on Etsy looking for cool design ideas) So enjoy, get in there fast because this baby will be all over the place soon! 



1. Fluoro Orange Pendant Light by Tom Dixon, £440. 2. Wild and Wolf Orange Trim Phone, £42. 3. Le Creuset Volcanic Tableware, £11-29. 4. Vintage industrial bookends, $19  . 5. Hofdi Cushion, £70. 6. Ceramic Pig Planter, $29.99. 7. Brabantia Touch bin, £199. 8. Kartell Spoon Chair by Antonio Citterio, £419.

No comments:

Post a Comment