Saturday 25 February 2012

Book Wallpaper


After it being opened a few months ago, I finally got round to going to Westfield in Stratford, apart from being really scared at the sheer size of the place (and mildy overwhelmed) I was pretty much loving every shop! And after a very long and serious oggle at several shops I completely fell in love with some John Lewis wallpapers! I'm especially a fan of this, what I must say I thought was a pretty over used look, book wallpaper. But I got to say this one I didn't even realise was a wallpaper at first!! 


I just can't resist a little bit of cheeky wallpaper especially when that wallpaper is completely gorgeous. I also love this little number by Cole and Son, it reminds me of an exotic Aladdin stylee street scene, include those awesome gold rooftops and you have a little slice of daydream heaven, It would look so beautiful in a bathroom. All I'm fancying right now is both of these beauts on my walls!
Sophie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment