Monday 2 July 2012

Hall way organisers from Legacy studio




So first off, has to be a very big slobbery apology for neglecting the blog in the last few weeks. I have had a really busy time lately with house hunting, starting work full time and my birthday (yay!). But from now on I will be on my best behaviour and back to my old bloggy self.
Any-who, at the moment summer is underway and we are desperately attempting to lighten up our diddy flat with some bright flowers and things that make us cheery. I have found these adorable little multi-tasking racks from Legacy Studio, on Etsy. They do many variations of these racks, including chalk boards, hooks, little flower jars, mirrors, mail organisers and mirrors and on top of this they come is several colour ways. I love these brilliant little solutions for keeping the hall way neat and tidy (and super cute). There are so many variations and they vary in price a lot but they are around £20-40. The one I am eyeing up the most is the flower jar, coat hook, mail organizer and shelf combo all in the nice fresh blue. However I am also loving the chalk board options, I might be here a while. Look here for more information.
Sophie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment