Monday 9 July 2012

Lucie sheridan Prolonged Daschund


Essentially, I think my life just got that little bit better. When I saw this print, I got so excited I was jumping up and down waving my laptop in my boyfriend’s face….if this dog was real I don’t know what I would do. This print from Lucie Sheridan of an adorably long sausage dog, that wriggles its way down the page like a road is just amazing, and at the end there is a very happy chappy. Not only does it also it come in a print but also in a tray, so I’m pretty much in love 100%. Lucie’s work is just beautiful, she is an insanely talented illustrator and all her work has a hint of humour to it. The print is £85 and the tray is £25 available exclusively at Howkapow, have a lil browse here!
Sophie xo









No comments:

Post a Comment