Thursday 26 July 2012

Constellation Charts - Agent Gallery Chicago



So this is one for all the geeks out there - me included. These beautiful maps are state of the art constellation charts. They are a wonderful addition to any home, and a real conversation starer in all things space age and science. They also appeal to a pretty wide audience, for all the space nuts out there and for those like me – who have an uncontrollable obsession with cartography. These maps are graphically strong and stunning, the deep inky paper with the highlights of silver work so well together it's brilliant. Now my only issue is which one do I prefer? They are all so cool...maybe I could just get them all and rotate? These ones are from Agent Gallery Chicago on Etsy.
Sophie xo






No comments:

Post a Comment